Chainsaw fuel leak sparks Waterville office, apartment fire — Mid … – Bangor Daily News


Bangor Daily News

Chainsaw fuel leak sparks Waterville office, apartment fire — Mid …
Bangor Daily News
A fire that started after a chainsaw fuel leak spread from the office building roof into the attached apartment building, causing extensive damage to the third floor …
Chainsaw fuel leak ignites Waterville apartment fireWGME
Chainsaw starts fire at Waterville office/apartment building | WLBZ2 …WLBZ-TV

all 6 news articles »