Dozens treated after chemical incident in Sydney CBD – The Sydney Morning Herald


The Sydney Morning Herald

Dozens treated after chemical incident in Sydney CBD
The Sydney Morning Herald
It was reported a hotel worker had inadvertently mixed hydrochloric acid and chlorine, both pool chemicals, for the pool on the hotel's 22nd floor, the Fire and Rescue NSW spokesman said. He said the mixed chemicals created smelly fumes which entered
Toxic gas leak at Sydney hotel puts eight in hospitalTelegraph.co.uk

all 107 news articles »