Paramedics treat family for symptoms of carbon monoxide exposure after suspected chemical leak in Woodbridge – East Anglian Daily Times


East Anglian Daily Times

Paramedics treat family for symptoms of carbon monoxide exposure after suspected chemical leak in Woodbridge
East Anglian Daily Times
Investigations revealed a chemical leak from a chiller cabinet had caused the alarm to sound. Station commander Jon Southgate said the family were treated by paramedics at the scene and allowed to stay at home. He said: ‚ÄúThis incident highlights the …

and more »