Pullman Hotel gas leak: 8 people in hospital after worker accidentally mixes pool chlorine and hydrochloric acid – Mirror.co.uk


Mirror.co.uk

Pullman Hotel gas leak: 8 people in hospital after worker accidentally mixes pool chlorine and hydrochloric acid
Mirror.co.uk
At least eight people have been hospitalised in Australia after breathing toxic gases flowing through a hotel's air conditioning system. A worker accidentally mixed pool chlorine and hydrochloric acid, used as a cleaning agent, at the Pullman Hotel in
Sydney's Pullman Hotel gas leak: 30 guests treated after pool … – ABCABC Local
Toxic gas leak at Sydney hotel puts eight in hospitalTelegraph.co.uk

all 96 news articles »