Sydney’s Pullman Hotel gas leak: 30 guests treated after pool chemical mix-up – ABC Local


ABC Local

Sydney's Pullman Hotel gas leak: 30 guests treated after pool chemical mix-up
ABC Local
Guests of the Pullman Sydney Hyde Park hotel have been treated for respiratory problems and eye irritations after a gas leak. Key points: Hydrochloric acid and chlorine were mistakenly mixed by a hotel staff member; The gas spread from the pool area …
Pullman Hotel gas leak: 8 people in hospital after worker accidentally mixes pool chlorine and hydrochloric acidMirror.co.uk
Toxic gas leak at Sydney hotel puts eight in hospitalTelegraph.co.uk
Dozens treated after chemical incident in Sydney CBDThe Sydney Morning Herald

all 107 news articles »